701 Royal Court, Unit #1106, Charlotte, NC
PRICE REDUCED! Fabulous penthouse-level condominium in Royal Court. Located in the heart of Dilworth, this elegant space features phenomenal skyline views of the Queen City. A large chef’s kitchen features granite counter tops, custom cabinetry and Viking appliances including a 36″ gas range. Custom tile and Brazilian Cherry flooring throughout. Spacious master suite features patio access, sitting room, luxurious bath and walk-in closets. Move in ready – this unit is immaculate and in like-new condition. Royal court features excellent amenities, ask Agent for details.
- Property Type: Mid-Rise Condiminium
- Heated Living Area: 2,264 Sq. Ft.
- Year Built: 2009
- Garage: Executive Parking Garage, 2 spaces
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Fireplace: 1, Gas
- HVAC: Multi-zone, Heat Pump, Central A/C
- Additional Features: Stainless Viking Appliances, Custom Cabinetry, Granite/Stone Counter Tops, Brazilian Cherry Hardwood Flooring, Premium Ceramic Tile, Covered Balcony, Uptown Charlotte Skyline View.
- Building Features: Pool, Spa, Outdoor Kitchen & Bar, Outdoor Fireplace, Fitness Center, Lounge with Bar & Entertainment, Lobby, Conceirge, Covered and Gated Parking Garage.
Pin Code : 701RC
Property City : Charlotte
Michael’s experience in the real estate industry began in the late 1990’s while working with his parents and two brothers in the family real estate and development business. He moved to North Carolina with his family in 2000 and in 2005 became an associate broker at Sotheby’s International Realty in the private golf community of Linville Ridge. After gaining experience in luxury home market, he formed his own boutique real estate brokerage High Ground Investment Properties. Despite the beauty of the Blue Ridge Mountains, he was soon drawn to the bustling Charlotte Metro Area and the peaceful shoreline of Lake Norman. Michael specializes in real estate sales and investment activity including lakefront properties, new construction, commercial office/warehouse management and land development. Michael is a proud graduate of Appalachian State University and a Walker College of Business MBA. He enjoys spending free time fishing on Lake Norman and running through Freedom Park in South Charlotte.