126 Quaker Road – Mooresville, NC
Waterview home under construction on the 8th fairway of Trump National Golf Course Charlotte. European style residence with stone and cedar exterior. Spacious Master suite and laundry on main level. Open floor plan. Granite, stainless and custom cabinetry finishes. Upstairs features large bonus room and guest suites with private baths. Includes conveyance of Pier E, Slip 18.
- Property Type: Single Family, 2 Story + Unfinished Walk-Out Basement
- Lot Size: 0.63 Acres
- Heated Living Area: 4,693 Sqft.
- Optional Additional Living Area: 1,885 Sqft.
- Year Built: 2015 (New Construction)
- Garage: 3 Car, Side Load
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Half Baths: 2
- Fireplace: Stone, Wood-burning or Gas Log
- HVAC: Multi-zone, Gas Furnace, Central A/C
- Additional Features: Gourmet Kitchen, Premium Appliances, Custom Cabinetry, Granite/Stone Counter Tops, Hardwood Flooring, Stone Tile, Premium Carpet.
Property City : Mooresville
Michael’s experience in the real estate industry began in the late 1990’s while working with his parents and two brothers in the family real estate and development business. He moved to North Carolina with his family in 2000 and in 2005 became an associate broker at Sotheby’s International Realty in the private golf community of Linville Ridge. After gaining experience in luxury home market, he formed his own boutique real estate brokerage High Ground Investment Properties. Despite the beauty of the Blue Ridge Mountains, he was soon drawn to the bustling Charlotte Metro Area and the peaceful shoreline of Lake Norman. Michael specializes in real estate sales and investment activity including lakefront properties, new construction, commercial office/warehouse management and land development. Michael is a proud graduate of Appalachian State University and a Walker College of Business MBA. He enjoys spending free time fishing on Lake Norman and running through Freedom Park in South Charlotte.