104 Standish Lane – Mooresville, NC
Fabulous waterfront property in the highly desirable Essex Village of The Point. Surrounded by the beauty of Lake Norman and Trump National Golf Course, this property features a private boat pier and dazzling sunset views. Outdoor living features include two patio fireplaces, built-in grill, dock seating and beautiful pool with spa spillway.
- Property Type: Single Family, 2 Story with Full Finished Basement
- Lot Size: 1.134
- Heated Living Area: 7,670 Sq. Ft.
- Year Built: 2001
- Garage: 3 Car, Plaza Entry
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5/2
- Fireplace: 3 Indoor/2 Outdoor – Stone, Wood-burning or Gas Log
- HVAC: Multi-zone, 3 Gas Furnaces, Central A/C
- Additional Features: Premium Appliances, Custom Cabinetry, Granite/Stone Counter Tops, Hardwood Flooring, Stone Tile, Premium Carpet, Pool, Spa, Private Pier, Sunset View, Wine Cellar, Central Vac, Home Theatre, Built-in Speakers, Billiard/Rec Room, Terrace, Balcony, Private Lot.
Property City : Mooresville
Michael’s experience in the real estate industry began in the late 1990’s while working with his parents and two brothers in the family real estate and development business. He moved to North Carolina with his family in 2000 and in 2005 became an associate broker at Sotheby’s International Realty in the private golf community of Linville Ridge. After gaining experience in luxury home market, he formed his own boutique real estate brokerage High Ground Investment Properties. Despite the beauty of the Blue Ridge Mountains, he was soon drawn to the bustling Charlotte Metro Area and the peaceful shoreline of Lake Norman. Michael specializes in real estate sales and investment activity including lakefront properties, new construction, commercial office/warehouse management and land development. Michael is a proud graduate of Appalachian State University and a Walker College of Business MBA. He enjoys spending free time fishing on Lake Norman and running through Freedom Park in South Charlotte.